The Camp Australia family is growing and with OSHC services in every state and territory of Australia, we are looking for likeminded, energetic and professional Educators to join our team in Healesville. If you like to have fun while you work and want to improve the care of children by being reliable and consistent then we would love to hear from you!
- Provide safe, fun and effective care to children
- Ensure all children are actively supervised whilst in care
- Assist the Coordinator in developing and implementing fun filled and educational programs
Camp Australia is a child safe organisation who has led the way in outside school hours care for almost 30 years. Our success is owed to our extraordinary team of educators, all dedicated to supporting child safety standards and making kids smile.
We give ALL kids the chance to get involved in a wide variety of activities be it indoor, outdoor, recreational, educational, craft, sports, with balls, with bean bags or with hula hoops. Your imagination is the limit.
What do you need to get started?
- Valid paid Working with Children Check
- Current and valid First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates or willing to obtain
- Available Monday to Friday 7:00am - 9:00am and 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Hold or be studying towards a Diploma in Children Services or equivalent
How to apply?
Click ‘Apply Now’ and follow the prompts and the team will be in touch!