Collaborate with your team to provide fun and exciting activities for the children at play! Beautiful service, with wonderful pre-existing relationships already established.
If you are looking to further your career, and Coordinate an active service with the opportunity to progress further internally; then is Camp Australia for you, or is Camp Australia for YOU!
Welcoming up to 24 children in the mornings, before bursting the doors open to approx. 70 energetic stars in the afternoon, all very excited and eager to meet you!
With the support of four Educators each day, you will create a variety of physical, and stimulating activities to keep the children learning (without knowing it) engaged, and ultimately having lots of fun!
The children are avid fans of scavenger hunts outside, so if you can incorporate learning by utilising your surroundings and nature, into activities like this, then the children will never want you to leave!
You will become an integral part of the school and local community, being invited to attend assemblies, sports days, and school fates.
- Create and coordinate a variety of physical and mentally stimulating activities for the kids
- Work with your Educator and collaborate ideas on games that will educate the little ones!
- Ensure active supervision at all times
- Responsible for the smooth operations of the service every day
- Studying toward or qualified with a Diploma or above in Childcare / Education
- Hold a Valid and Current WWCC for VIC (employee)
- Must be fully available to work: 7.30-930am & 2.45-6.30pm with additional administrative hours (paid) FULL TIME CONTRACT OFFERED
- Completed HLTAID004 First Aid OR willing to obtain
- Experience leading an OSHC program with 30+ is a MUST!
- PERMANENT FULL TIME CONTRACT OFFERED
- Internal Career Progression Opportunities
- AMAZING Head Office Team, support aorund the clock 24/7
Camp Australia is the leading organisation in Outside School Hours Care. With over 800 services nationwide we are proud to be a child safe organisation. We provide excellent support to our staff and are excited by the progressive career opportunities we offer. Joining Camp Australia means joining a supportive network of childcare staff, with a passion and drive for providing the best possible services to children throughout Australia.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you would be an asset to the team, and want your chance to lead an exciting program, then hit that apply button now!
We can promise you – it will be worth it!
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/camp.australia.careers/