- Challenge yourself; take your career to new heights
- Enjoy engaging with a diverse group of children
- Feel secure in your role: permanent part time available
Are you an experienced childcare leader looking to take the next exciting step in your career? Do you have a passion for engaging with kids from diverse backgrounds and cultures? If yes – we want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a new OSHC Coordinator at a large before and after school care welcoming up to 55 friendly children in Footscray. This permanent position is your opportunity to push yourself to success with the help of our industry leading training and support and forge a career to be proud of!
An OSHC Coordinator is a jack of all trades! They know how to program fun and engaging activities that cater for each child’s individual needs and interests. They can inspire their team of Educators to success, role modelling our values to ensure that the kids remain safe always. As a people person, they can develop relationships with every child, parent or school staff that walks through the door.
Camp Australia are a child-safe organisation, providing OSHC services to kids nationwide. We stand by our four values of safe, fun, quality and engaging because we know these are a recipe to make kids smile! Come join us and see the difference a career with a reputable childcare provider can make.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Have proven experience leading childcare services
- Be studying/have completed an ACECQA approved Diploma
- Possess a Victorian Employee Working With Children Check
- Hold relevant First Aid training – HLTAID004
- Be available before and after school, Monday to Friday
HOW TO APPLY
Applying is easy!! Simply hit that APPLY NOW button where you will be taken to upload relevant documents and provide us with your details, so we can contact you to talk about this exciting opportunity further!
Come join us to help make kids smile!