- Before and after school care and Vacation Care
- Join Australia’s leading OSHC provider
- Excellent facilities with brand new OSHC space for 2018
ABOUT THE ROLE
Become a key member of a local school community ensuring the delivery of top quality before and after school care. This exciting opportunity sits within a local school, and will see you assist in leading a small group of educators as you build on children’s interests to plan exciting and engaging activities for primary school aged children. You will build relationships with children, families and school members to continue the great relationship in place here at this school. You will also complete critical administration and ensure our program meets NQF requirements.
Camp Australia is the National leader in Outside School Hours Care with programs nationwide. We are a child safe organisation with almost 30 years’ experience behind us and are focussed on providing the best possible care for all children in our care. We know all children are individuals and recognise that in our program planning which focuses on meeting the needs of every child, ensuring they ALL have a fantastic time in our care.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Studying towards or completed Diploma level childcare related qualification
- Hold a valid Working with Vulnerable People Check
- Hold Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certification or willing to obtain
- Completed childcare protection training
- Full availability Monday to Friday from 7am-9am and 2:45pm-6pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To learn more about what it is like to work at Camp Australia, please visit our website, or check us out on facebook at ‘Camp Australia Careers’.
HOW TO APPLY
If you love working with children and ensuring they have a fun and educational learning experience whilst attending OSHC, then WE WANT YOU! Click apply to fill out a short application form, attaching a current resume, and one of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch within 24 hours.