Opportunity to self-select shifts weekly or on the day, working to combine your studies & supporting your local OSHC services!
- Initiate fun, quality, engaging, & safe activities for school age children
- Flexible on-call shifts available
- Welcoming, close community environment
Think back to when you were younger; you had your favourite teacher. They would always make you feel special, you wanted to be them! Well, now it’s your turn… Inspire children, teach them something new, get engaged and participate in fun games every day!
One of our Educators; she’s a shoe designer. Didn’t quite make it as the next Christian Louboutin, so you know what she does; she helps create crazy and imaginative shoes with the children! With glitter, and gels, recyclables & crafts, they all create their own individual designs; and they LOVE it!
Perhaps you love to play soccer and consider yourself the Beckham of Upper Coomera! Or maybe even a lyrical dime and want to create music…bring it to the service! Show the children and get them excited about learning new things!
What you’ll need
As the Childcare industry is highly regulated, the successful person must also:
- Studying CERT III, CERT IV, Diploma, or Degree relevant to the industry
- Hold a valid BLUE CARD for Paid Employment
- HLTAID004 First Aid, OR willing to obtain
You must also have minimum availability three afternoons a week between 2.30pm-6pm, and be able to commute easily to the service in Upper Coomera and surrounding area.
- Outstanding work culture, we are avid Team Players
- Attractive Salary
- Ongoing professional development throughout, let us help achieve your goals
- Multiple services in the area, regular staff get togethers!
- Flexible shifts, self-select on the day shifts to suit your needs!
With over 30 years in Childcare, Camp Australia is the largest OSHC provider in Australia today. Through building relationships with the children, we want to provide a fun, safe, engaging and quality environment that children can develop their skills and build unique relationships with their educators. Being a child-safe organisation, we really do just want to ‘Make Kids Smile!’
How to apply
This is your chance to build on your already successful childcare career! Click apply.
When applying, you will be asked to upload your Resume and Cover Letter. Please spend a few minutes completing this, we promise you, it’ll be worth it!
One of our friendly team will contact you within 24 hours.