This is an exciting opportunity to lead a brand new OSHC service from day one. You will be the first face of Camp Australia within a local Cooroy school community, and as such will be tasked with providing quality care to primary aged children. You will be whiz at programming, able to identify and extend on children’s interests to craft engaging programs, and your relationship building skills will be second to none. We provide support to take care of tedious administration like bookings, parent payments and resources, ensuring that you are able to focus on spending quality time with children, and making OSHC the highlight of their day.
Operating for nearly 30 years, Camp Australia has become the largest OSHC provider across the country. We are proud to be a child safe organization and our mission is to provide primary school children with the opportunity to experience and participate in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities and experiences.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Studying towards or completed Diploma level childcare related qualification (or equivalent)
- Hold a current Paid Blue Card or be willing to obtain
- Hold Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certification or be willing to obtain
- Full availability Monday to Friday between 6:30am-8:45am and 2:30pm-6:00pm
- Real work-life balance – have the middle of your day free!
- Provide real quality care by working with a small group of children
- Excellent modern spaces available for use in OSHC
- Great opportunity for someone looking to be a valued member of a school community
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To learn more about what it is like to work at Camp Australia, please visit our website or check out our “Camp Australia Careers” page on facebook.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have a real passion to work with kids and put smiles on faces then WE WANT YOU! Please click apply to fill out a short application form, attaching a current resume, and one of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch within 24 hours.