- GROUP INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK! (14/2/18)
- It’s time to forge a real career in childcare!
- Make kids all over Canberra smile!
Have you always wanted to work directly with a reputable childcare provider? Here’s your chance – Camp Australia are recruiting in Canberra! We are calling out to all OSHC Coordinators, Qualifieds and Assistants interested in pursuing a rewarding lifelong career in the education and care industry.
Our Coordinators and Assistants get the opportunity to work with kids daily, designing and running fun games and activities that leave them wanting to come back for more. We focus on keeping our kids safe and happy, and you’ll learn just how easy this can be. You will also get the chance to engage with schools and families to feel like you are truly giving back to your local community!
We are hiring right now! Group interviews will be held on the 14th of February from 1pm to 4pm:
- Hear from us about how exciting a Camp Australia career is
- We’ll learn about you with fun activities & games
- Engage with other like-minded, passionate Educators
During the group interview, we will visit a service:
- A unique opportunity to see an after-care service in action
- See what it is like for our team & ask questions
- Even start having a bit of fun with kids!
Successful candidates will receive full training and support:
- Industry leading induction program
- Training morning to help you learn the basics
- Ongoing career development: 600 self-paced hours online
- You bring the passion to be a superstar, we’ll get you there!
We love to make kids smile! Camp Australia are the #1 provider of OSHC services nation-wide and this is because every one of our family of passionate educators are dedicated to giving kids the best experience possible. Our know-how and unique training opportunities will help you take your childcare career to the next level, providing you with opportunities to reach for the stars! We are proudly a child safe organisation. We offer above award pay rates and even permanent contracts to those who show us that they have the passion and dedication to make kids smile!
- ACT Working With Vulnerable People Card
- Current or completed relevant Cert III studies
- First Aid and Responding to Abuse & Neglect training
- Availability to attend group interviews 14 February
THE NEXT STEPS
Don’t put off your application! APPLY NOW by following the link to submit your details and required documents, and one of our friendly Recruitment Associates will contact you to speak further!