- 80+ Sized OSHC Program Based in Essendon
- Permanent Full-Time Contract
- Immediate Start
You are an experienced and well-rounded OSHC Coordinator, actively engages with children on all levels and fantastic at building relationships with parents and key school community members! You are looking to upgrade your salary and progress in your career…welcome to Camp Australia!
With your knowledge of the National Quality Framework, you will actively initiate a creative program which will engage all children big and small. This program is situated within an accredited school with the council of international schools (CIS) and is recognised International Baccalaureate School. They are world leaders in education, highly reputable and highly regarded by Camp Australia.
Welcoming up to 80 children each day, you will need to be confident in your abilities as leader, able to create a variety of activities from Sports to challenging Board Games that will engage all the children, ensuring your Educators are in line with the service and supervising the children at all times, as well as continuing to build relationships with the parents and the school.
- FULLY QUALIFIED DIPLOMA LEVEL IN CHILDCARE OR EDUCATION
- Senior level experience working within an Outside School Hours Care service
- Current Employee Working with Children Card OR VIT Card
- Current and valid HLTAID004 First Aid OR wiling to obtain
- Available Monday – Friday between the hours of 7am-9am and 2:45-6:00pm
- Able to commute to Essendon each day
- Full time contract – unheard of in OSHC!
- Tailored internal progression opportunities; become a regional manager!
- Real work life balance
- Supportive local manager and head office team
- Full administrative and resource support
About Camp Australia
Camp Australia is the leading provider of Outside School Hours Care programs in Australia. We are a child-safe organisation, dedicated to helping all kids reach their full potential, positively influencing their lives and spreading smiles now and into the future. Our mission is to provide primary school children of all ages, ability, gender and race the opportunity to experience and participate in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities and experiences.
How to Apply
Hit that apply button now – welcome to The Camp Australia Family!
When applying, please ensure you spend a few minutes uploading a detailed resume and covering letter. Once done, our superstar Recruitment Associate will get in touch with you right away!