We are looking for an educator to bring their CREATIVE FLARE and BUBBLY PERSONALITY into this service as they work closely along side the coordinator in this service. You’ll not only have the STABILITY of ongoing shifts but also the FLEXIBILITY of working mornings and afternoons, from Monday through to Friday.
With a large outside play space, you’ll be sure to make the record books with the largest game of octopus… EVER!! As the children cool down from making the world record, you’ll help prepare a healthy afternoon snacks. Healthy eating, fun and exhilarating programs, and happy kids – what more could you ask for in a OSHC program?
- Ensure all children are directly supervised at all times
- Assist the Coordinator in the implementation of fun and engaging activities for children
- Utilizes behaviour management techniques in line with the NQF principles
- Foster relationships with parents and the wider community.
Although we are the largest child safe organisation Australia wide, each employee is as important as the next as we are all ONE TEAM! Your career will be nurtured with us as we provide you with constant on the job training and support. You will also be able to share your successes with other educators as you actively connect with them through our internal social media platform. No two days are the same at Camp Australia with the endless opportunities we want to watch your career flourish!
- Currently studying towards or completed qualification of Diploma or above in Childcare / Community Youth / Education
- HLTAID004 First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Asthma Management certificates OR booking confirmation with your nearest Registered Training Organisation
- Current & Valid Paid Blue Card
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to begin your career with us then click ‘Apply Now’! When you do apply, you will need to take a few minutes completing your application through our site and may ask you to upload your resume.
For more information on careers at Camp Australia follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/camp.australia.careers/