Do you have other commitments in life & are unable to commit to ongoing work?
Do you like the variety of working in different services & getting to know lots of kids?
Are you available at short notice & want to be paid more for your relief work?
Then Camp Australia have the opportunity for you! We are currently seeking Qualified Relief Educators to work in our before and after school care services across Canberra. This is an amazing opportunity to put your qualification to good use, whilst gaining experience and networking with other passionate Educators. This opportunity is ideal for Qualified Educators currently working in another childcare role or looking to supplement their agency work with additional hours at a reputable provider.
Excitingly, you’ll get the enviable opportunity to work with Australia’s leading OSHC provider, giving you valuable experience for the future. You’ll receive an industry leading induction program, giving you the training and knowledge needed to be a superstar. For your efforts, you’ll also receive pay rates well above the award rate.
- Engage with kids to make them smile!
- Immerse yourself in fun games & activities
- Keep kids safe using active supervision
- Step up to lead services when needed
Camp Australia (a child safe organisation) partner with many schools across Canberra to provide safe, fun, quality and engaging OSHC services. We are experts in the industry and know how to make kids smile!
- Completion (or near completion) of Diploma
- Possession of Working With Vulnerable People card
- Full First Aid compliance – completion of HLTAID004
- Availability (sometimes at short notice) for before & after care, Monday to Friday
THE NEXT STEP
You’ve heard about us, now the next step is up to you! Simply hit that apply button NOW where you will be taken to our application form to enter your personal details and upload relevant documents.