Camp Australia is looking to add to our wonderful team in Western Australia and we are currently on the hunt for a lead educator (coordinator) at our service in Mount Claremont.
This is the time to join Camp Australia – with a focus on guiding children’s growth through innovative programming and amazing experiences that expand on the school day and ensure learning lives beyond the classroom. Our industry leading programs are developed and driven by the latest in Early and School Aged education research, and we are forced on creating an environment where all children can both grow and discover daily.
We value all of our outstanding services and our Mount Claremont service is no exception. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven OSHC Coordinator to join our progressive team, someone who flourishes between both early learning and school age care.
- Develop and maintain a fun, safe and compliant program
- Daily planning and organisation of the service’s activities
- Supervise and support a group of primary aged children
- Preparation and serving of healthy food options
- Build meaningful relationships with children, families, and the school community
- Nurture a positive environment for learning
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Industry leading performance bonuses
- Permanent part-time contract
- Career growth and development
- Before AND After School Care
- Industry leading training
- Job Security
YOU WILL NEED
- Cert 4 or above in childcare OR a education degree
- Employee Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Full availability Monday to Friday 7:00-9:00am & 2:35-6:00pm
ABOUT CAMP AUSTRALIA
Camp Australia is a child safe organisation and is committed to guaranteeing our newest recruits at all levels of our business are provided with research and evidence-based training programs guaranteeing excellence in everything we do. We partner with key professionals, agencies and successful educational providers ensuring we create best practice in the OSHC space. Recently we have collaborated and partnered with:
- Dr Andrew Fuller (Australia’s leading child psychologist) to create Resilient Mindset training
- Premium Health to create Autism Training
- Early Childhood Australia (ECA), NSW OSHC quality professional development
- Registered Training Organisations to provide quality training qualifications and traineeship programs
Hit apply now to speak with one of our friendly recruiters and start your new career TODAY.