Complete your first month in an ongoing roster and receive a sign on bonus of $1500
Offering After School Care and Vacation Care, this service offers the opportunity to utilise your skills in room management, creating and implementing fascinating programs for the children as well as leading a team of educators fostering a safe and inclusive environment.
Bring your organisational skills, forward planning and community focus to a service with 45 plus children, where the dedicated team will perform under your leadership.
This service offers an amazing Rocketeers program, giving you even more opportunity to showcase your excellence in service delivery. Be the place where all the children want to be!
Demonstrate leadership by role modeling and coaching your team to positively interact with families and the school community. Bring your knowledge of the NQF and commitment to guiding children’s growth through intentional teaching and leisure-based experiences.
- Plan and deliver a quality program that meets the interests of the children
- Build relationships with families and the school community
- Maintain compliance and safety
- Market and promote the service
- Document learning outcomes
- Train and develop your team
About Camp Australia:
- Qualifications relevant to State/Territory as Coordinator
- Working with children check (or equivalent)
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Availability to work term time Monday to Friday, 2:00pm-5:30pm and school holidays
Camp Australia is the largest provider of safe, quality, outside school hours care, providing millions of sessions of care every year for over 50,000 children across over 550 schools nationally.
Tailored before and after school experiences …
At Your OSHC, we tailor every program to the likes and interests of each child in our service. Our educators design enriching experiences to develop children’s confidence, curiosity and resilience. In any one week, they could be participating in science experiments, active play, creative expression and more - we believe in the power of learning through experience
Extraordinary holiday adventures …
Rocketeers allows children to escape the ordinary and experience the extraordinary during their school holidays. Every school holiday break presents a new mission for children to embark upon. No two days are the same with Rocketeers, with each day of the mission promising new and exciting adventures that children love.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to shine in a leadership role, in an organisation where you are rewarded, come and join Camp Australia!
- Industry leading training programs
- Aspiring Leaders program to progress to Regional Manager
- Staff and friends/family discounts
- Subsidised First Aid updates
- Quarterly bonuses available
- Access to Quality, Compliance and Training Specialists
- 12-week onboarding program