Offering engaging Before and After School Care programs, this service is home away from home to a fabulous group of children who love attending OSHC.
If you are seeking a service to call your own, with the support and training to be successful, this could be your next career move.
Express your passion for working with children through taking the lead role in service. Bring your knowledge of the NQF and commitment to guiding children’s growth through intentional teaching and leisure-based experiences.
- Plan and deliver a quality program that meets the interests of the children
- Build relationships with families and the school community
- Maintain compliance and safety
- Market and promote the service
- Document learning outcomes
What you need:
- Diploma qualification
- Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care. RRHAN-EC
- Paid Working with Children Check
- Have or willing to obtain, First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates
- Available to work Monday to Friday 7am to 9am and 2.30pm to 6pm
Join the team and have access to:
- Leading training programs
Full Time contract
- clear career pathways to future leadership opportunities
- staff and friends/family discounts
- subsidised First Aid updates
- quarterly bonuses available
- access to Quality, Compliance and Training Specialists
- 12-week onboarding program
Camp Australia is the largest provider of safe, quality, outside school hours care, providing millions of sessions of care every year for over 50,000 children across over 550 schools nationally.
Tailored before and after school experiences …
At Your OSHC, we tailor every program to the likes and interests of each child in our service. Our educators design enriching experiences to develop children’s confidence, curiosity, and resilience. In any one week, they could be participating in science experiments, active play, creative expression and more - we believe in the power of learning through experience
Extraordinary holiday adventures …
Rocketeers allows children to escape the ordinary and experience the extraordinary during their school holidays. Every school holiday break presents a new mission for children to embark upon. No two days are the same with Rocketeers, with each day of the mission promising new and exciting adventures that children love.
With the support of a national organisation, where we aid with staffing, resources, training, marketing and compliance, your focus will be on the children, fostering learning and enjoyment.
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply now and begin your career with Camp Australia!