ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently on the hunt for an inspiring leader to join our action packed Before and After-School Care service, located in Marsfield. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the lead and oversee a large service that offers two permanent coordinators along with an established assistant team.
We focus on ongoing growth and development,?which we demonstrate through?the enriching experiences we provide for children through?every?care session they attend.?As the face of Camp Australia in our program, you will embody the trust placed in us by every child, parent and school community that interacts with us.?Our programs are built on recognised pedagogical approaches to ensure that we are focused on guiding children's growth every day.?
- Industry leading performance bonuses
- Above award hourly rate
- Job security of a permanent full-time contract
- Split shift allowance on top of hourly rate
- Run your own service with Australia’s leading childcare provider
- Learning specialists in your state to support you
- Support from your manager and the leadership team?
- Completed or studying towards a childcare related Diploma or equivalent
- Paid Blue Card (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Availability 7.00am-9:00am and 2:30pm-6.00pm Monday to Friday
In line with public health orders, Camp Australia requires all staff to provide evidence of vaccination or a medical contraindication
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US?
We would love you to visit us at www.campaustralia.com.au to learn more about us.
STILL READING? NEXT STEPS!
Hit apply now to speak with one of our friendly recruiters and start your new career at Camp Australia TODAY