Offering Before & After School Care, this service accommodates a fabulous group of regular children who love attending OSHC at Peninsula Grammar on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula.
Express your passion for working with children through taking the lead role in service. Bring your knowledge of the NQF and commitment to guiding children’s growth through intentional teaching and leisure-based experiences.
This service does have an ELC combined with the OSHC and will require a Diploma qualified individual.
- Plan and deliver a quality program that meets the interests of the children
- Build relationships with families and the school community
- Maintain compliance and safety
- Market and promote the service
- Document learning outcomes
- Fantastic Health and Wellbeing Resources
- Clear career pathways to future leadership opportunities
- Staff and friends/family discounts
- Subsidized First Aid updates
- Quarterly and Annual bonuses available
- Access to Quality, Compliance and Training Specialists
- 12-week onboarding program
- Hold Diploma Level or working towards in Education and Care
- QLD Employee Working with children check (or equivalent)
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Availability to work Monday to Friday 7:00-9:00am & 2.30pm-6pm
- In line with public health orders all staff are to provide evidence of vaccination or a medical contraindication.
Apply now and find out more about what is available to you!