Do you want to work for an organisation where people come first, and we work as one team to deliver the best experiences and outcomes for children, families, and our educators?
Then Camp Australia is the place for you!
We have a culture that values feedback from every voice across the organisation.
We focus on ongoing growth and development, which we demonstrate through the enriching experiences we provide for children through every care session they attend. As the face of Camp Australia in our program, you will embody the trust placed in us by every child, parent and school community that interacts with us. Our programs are built on recognised pedagogical approaches to ensure that we are focused on guiding children's growth every day.
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM:
- Industry-leading performance bonuses
- Permanent part time contract for job security with opportunity to earn bonuses
- Career growth and development
- Discounts for children of your family and friends
- Access to Australia's largest benefits program: mental health support, financial advice + more
- Learning specialists in your state to support you
- Support from your manager and the leadership team?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Develop and maintain a fun, safe and compliant program
- Create daily plans and organisation of your service's activities
- Supervise and support a group of primary aged children
- Prepare and serve healthy food options
- Build meaningful relationships with children, families, and the school community
- Nurture a positive environment for learning
- You have an enthusiastic, engaging approach to childcare, with the ability to form positive relationships
- You have completed or are studying towards a childcare related Diploma or equivalent
- You have First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates (or are willing to obtain)
- Your availability is from 6.30am-8:45am and 2:30pm-6.00pm Monday to Friday
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US?
We would love you to visit us at www.campaustralia.com.au to learn more about us.